The total number of reported AIDS deaths in China has increased by nearly 20,000 since an official estimate last year, state media said.
Deaths linked to acquired AIDS since it's emergence in China in the 1980's reached 68,315 by the end of October, state television said, citing figures from the Health Ministry.
That compares with the total of $9,845 reported deaths released by the ministry at the end of October, 2009
Disclaimer: "Only a Gaijin.blogspot.com" is not responsible for this material and cannot verify its authenticity or endorse the opinions presented.
- Espionage Conference In Canada discusses Sex, Security, and of course China
- Video footage has emerged of three Australian anti-whaling activists boarding the Japanese whaler Shohnan Maru 2.
- An Apology for not posting news or other stuff! The reason was ....
- Indonesia, Bali - Massive python strangles security guard at luxury hotel
- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- China - Walmart recalls donkey meat after tests showed that it contained DNA of other animals, incl FOX Meat!