This is just amazing, in the country that usually offers the best customer service:
The National Tourism Organization does not list any contact details for the Japan Based Offices- Only a Tokyo Telephone Number. No email details or even a fax number - Are things that tough or is it another Government Department that does not like to be bothered with customer enquiries?
Hello! Has the department management and staff,(who with no doubt will provide an excellent face to face service at their offices), thought about how many english speaking foreigners that might use the website just to ask simple questions about destinations or events that are not listed?
Like I am in trying to get any information about the Shizuoka Festival starting on April one!
But What Do I Know, I'm Only A Gaijin
- Espionage Conference In Canada discusses Sex, Security, and of course China
- Video footage has emerged of three Australian anti-whaling activists boarding the Japanese whaler Shohnan Maru 2.
- Indonesia, Bali - Massive python strangles security guard at luxury hotel
- An Apology for not posting news or other stuff! The reason was ....
- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- China - Walmart recalls donkey meat after tests showed that it contained DNA of other animals, incl FOX Meat!