Most Geiger counters are ineffective for the average consumer in detecting high levels of radiation in food and water - scientists, professors and device makers say.
"Just pointing a measuring device at the food is pretty much meaning less" said Katayama - a member of the Japan society for Analytical Chemistry. "Tap water, milk and fish, for example require expert knowledge and special handling to get meaningful readings"
Disclaimer: "Neither "onlyagaijin.com" or "onlyagaijin.blogspot.com" or "the controlling writers" shall not be liable whatsoever in tort, contract or otherwise to any person, corporation or other entity in respect of the information. all information contained in the blog is provided without responsibility and all persons, corporations and other entities should satisfy themselves as to the truth and accuracy of the information by their own investigations, enquiries, advices or otherwise"
- Espionage Conference In Canada discusses Sex, Security, and of course China
- Video footage has emerged of three Australian anti-whaling activists boarding the Japanese whaler Shohnan Maru 2.
- Indonesia, Bali - Massive python strangles security guard at luxury hotel
- An Apology for not posting news or other stuff! The reason was ....
- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- China - Walmart recalls donkey meat after tests showed that it contained DNA of other animals, incl FOX Meat!