A Shitake mushroom farmer based in Aizu - 120km from the troubled Fukushima nuclear plant has reported on NHK that orders for her produce by southern supermarkets and other customers have dropped 90% in the past 2 weeks - In fear and or IGNORANCE of her produce being contaminated.
How's that for Japanese businesses supporting Farmers and growers in their hour of need?
Lets find out who these pricks are and publicly chastise and stop supporting them. See how they like it!
Comments on this one please...
Disclaimer: "Neither "onlyagaijin.com" or "onlyagaijin.blogspot.com" or "the controlling writers" shall not be liable whatsoever in tort, contract or otherwise to any person, corporation or other entity in respect of the information. all information contained in the blog is provided without responsibility and all persons, corporations and other entities should satisfy themselves as to the truth and accuracy of the information by their own investigations, enquiries, advices or otherwise"
- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- Chinese Fake Tesla - has a fish tank in the back seat!
- 10 Health Benefits of Green Tea....(100 million+ Japanese can't be wrong!)
- Guess what these Chinese students are lining up for!
- Espionage Conference In Canada discusses Sex, Security, and of course China
- The Dogs Breakfast: Japan - Phone Company SoftBank warns owners of dro...