Dear NTV Program Manager/Editor - Dickhead, Thank you for showing the James Bond movie last night, it was very enjoyable until it abruptly finished with about 10 minutes to go to the actual movies ending - with about 6 commercials of course.
Just as a suggestion, If you are going to show a movie, show in it's entirety or DON'T SHOW IT ALL!
Or, cut the movie at the beginning or in the middle - Not at the end!
Without Thanks, ED
Disclaimer: "Neither "onlyagaijin.com" or "onlyagaijin.blogspot.com" or "the controlling writers" shall not be liable whatsoever in tort, contract or otherwise to any person, corporation or other entity in respect of the information. all information contained in the blog is provided without responsibility and all persons, corporations and other entities should satisfy themselves as to the truth and accuracy of the information by their own investigations, enquiries, advices or otherwise"
- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- 10 Health Benefits of Green Tea....(100 million+ Japanese can't be wrong!)
- Espionage Conference In Canada discusses Sex, Security, and of course China
- Video footage has emerged of three Australian anti-whaling activists boarding the Japanese whaler Shohnan Maru 2.
- Japan - New denim hot pants for Men
- The Dogs Breakfast: Japan - Phone Company SoftBank warns owners of dro...