Yes light switches move sideways!
Traffic Lights - Show a constant Red Light with Green Arrows to go straight ahead and/or turn right OR JUST have a green light with no arrows to be able to turn right - YES, Like many other things here, IT HAS TO BE COMPLICATED!
AND Like many other things, I reckon the Japanese designed and "do things different ON PURPOSE.
I reckon Many Years ago, like when when light switches were made here in Japan, the government, authorities first checked what the rest of the world use, do and/or have designed.
Then they discovered that all move up or down - They instantly thought " We are Japanese, we must be different, ( based on Ego and race superiority) so lets make our system and items different!
The result - While the rest of the world have light switches that move up and down - We will design them to move sideways!
Another Classic example - The Emergency Phone number is 119 Opposite of 911
More of these examples to Come!
Disclaimer And Fair Use: Please view My Pages
- Espionage Conference In Canada discusses Sex, Security, and of course China
- Video footage has emerged of three Australian anti-whaling activists boarding the Japanese whaler Shohnan Maru 2.
- An Apology for not posting news or other stuff! The reason was ....
- Indonesia, Bali - Massive python strangles security guard at luxury hotel
- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- China - Walmart recalls donkey meat after tests showed that it contained DNA of other animals, incl FOX Meat!