According to confirmed information received today, three Tibetans of Tawu in Kandze (Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture), Sichuan Province had been arrested recently by Public Security Bureau (PSB).
On 19th of this month Norbu from Rinah Lungpa, Tawu was arrested in Siyo near Chengdu. The second Tibetan arrested is Gyaltsen from Nyeshap village, Tawu. He was arrested on 21 August 2011 while coming out of a hospital in Chengdu city where he was accompanying a relative for medication. The last person was arrested the next day, 22nd of this month, and is unidentified. The charges against them, their present condition and whereabouts remain not yet known.
Tawu, the County where monk Tsewang Norbu set himself aflame on 15 August 2011, continues to be locked down with severe restrictions and vigilance. Huge number of PAP (People Armed Police) and PSB arrived in eight military trucks since after the incident according to sources. Sources further say that schools are occupied by armed personnel where they are all temporarily stationed. Yet, such has not deterred the Tibetans in Tawu who have been visiting the family of the deceased since 19 August to pay their homage, respects and support.
The monks of Nyatso Monastery are being interrogated regularly. Every household is questioned, and all family member’s photograph are taken.
Note: Pictures are available on our facebook http://www.facebook.com/tchrd
- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- Chinese Fake Tesla - has a fish tank in the back seat!
- 10 Health Benefits of Green Tea....(100 million+ Japanese can't be wrong!)
- Guess what these Chinese students are lining up for!
- The Dogs Breakfast: Japan - Phone Company SoftBank warns owners of dro...
- Espionage Conference In Canada discusses Sex, Security, and of course China