Chinese human rights lawyer Guo Feixiong was released from prison on Sept. 13. Although in poor health and weakened by the ordeal of five years imprisonment, he declared himself unchanged in his core.
Prior to his detention in September 2006, Guo (whose original and pen name are Yang Maodong) was active in the “weiquan” or rights defense movement—a loose collection of lawyers and intellectuals that sought to protect the ...
- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- Chinese Fake Tesla - has a fish tank in the back seat!
- 10 Health Benefits of Green Tea....(100 million+ Japanese can't be wrong!)
- Guess what these Chinese students are lining up for!
- Espionage Conference In Canada discusses Sex, Security, and of course China
- The Dogs Breakfast: Japan - Phone Company SoftBank warns owners of dro...