A special thanks to Japan Today for showing their membership colors by removing my comment about Uniqlo's use of toxic chemicals in the manufacture of their clothes-see:
The Raw Story: http://bit.ly/rgwgQm
Their excuse was that my comment was "Off Topic" although the news story, (probably just an advertisment dressed up as one) that I commented on was about Uniqlo and the company opening up more stores.
So does this mean than readers can only comment about the subject of opening more stores, and if so, why is did they allow other unrelated comments such as accusing Uniqlo of making their garments in North Korea and then sent to China.
Why may you ask? Well guess what, the above mentioned comment was made by a Japanese reader - Therefore, should I put yet another big black mark up on the Discrimination Wall"?
- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- Chinese Fake Tesla - has a fish tank in the back seat!
- 10 Health Benefits of Green Tea....(100 million+ Japanese can't be wrong!)
- Guess what these Chinese students are lining up for!
- The Dogs Breakfast: Japan - Phone Company SoftBank warns owners of dro...
- Espionage Conference In Canada discusses Sex, Security, and of course China