(NaturalNews) After enduring many months of total information blackout on the situation, an intelligence source connected with NaturalNews has just informed us that Fukushima Daiichi nuclear reactor 4 may now be on the verge of collapsing, and that mass evacuations in northern Japan could be necessary if such a collapse occurs and is confirmed.
NaturalNews presents this only as a precautionary alert, as we have not yet been about to double or triple confirm this report, but we are actively investigating and will bring you updates in a timely manner.
Reactor 4, you may remember, had been given the silent treatment by the plant's operator, the Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO), immediately following the massive earthquake and tsunami that struck the fragile plant back in March. For weeks, the public was left in the dark about the status of reactor 4's cooling pools, and about whether or not the reactor's spent fuel rods were exposed.
It now appears, however, that reactor 4's cooling tower, which had previously been reported to be leaning and in danger of falling (http://enenews.com/very-very-seriou...), is now following course with its inevitable fate, which is a possible total collapse.
According to our source, the entire reactor 4 structure has been deemed "highly unstable," and the south wall of the reactor appears to be headed into an imminent structural failure. This situation, of course, is extremely dangerous and could have devastating consequences for Northern Japan as well as North America, which is why mass evacuations in Japan would be a likely outcome in the hours following such a collapse.
For Disclaimer and Fair Use Information - See My Pages
- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- Chinese Fake Tesla - has a fish tank in the back seat!
- 10 Health Benefits of Green Tea....(100 million+ Japanese can't be wrong!)
- Guess what these Chinese students are lining up for!
- Espionage Conference In Canada discusses Sex, Security, and of course China
- The Dogs Breakfast: Japan - Phone Company SoftBank warns owners of dro...