An All Nippon Airways flight captain was found to have exceeded the company’s blood-alcohol limit prior to a flight on Saturday, the airline said Monday.
The flight in question, Flight 175, was scheduled to leave Kansai International Airport for Hong Kong at 10:15 a.m., but was delayed for 74 minutes because of the incident, NTV reported.
The 62-year-old pilot showed a blood alcohol content of .19 ml per liter of blood, exceeding the limit set forward by ANA policy. The captain was found to have consumed about 2 bottles of sake and 1 large bottle of beer the night before the scheduled departure, NTV reported.
ANA, which is still reeling from a similar incident that occurred last month, has pledged even stronger measures to prevent another repeat.
Disclaimer And Fair Use: Please view My Pages
- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- Chinese Fake Tesla - has a fish tank in the back seat!
- 10 Health Benefits of Green Tea....(100 million+ Japanese can't be wrong!)
- Guess what these Chinese students are lining up for!
- Espionage Conference In Canada discusses Sex, Security, and of course China
- The Dogs Breakfast: Japan - Phone Company SoftBank warns owners of dro...