If you are wanting to purchase a low cost mobile phone from the Softbank company make sure you shop / phone around first.
The price for exactly the same brand & model mobile from a few of their 'Franchised Stores in comparison to their city company store in Shizuoka was double
Only one franchised store offered the same price for the phone, but wanted to ping me 1,150 yen for a battery charger for it.
All the other franchised stores would not match the price offered by the company store and all them said the same excuse; They can't because they were a franchised store!
Shop around or get some friend to call the stores first!
- Espionage Conference In Canada discusses Sex, Security, and of course China
- Video footage has emerged of three Australian anti-whaling activists boarding the Japanese whaler Shohnan Maru 2.
- An Apology for not posting news or other stuff! The reason was ....
- Indonesia, Bali - Massive python strangles security guard at luxury hotel
- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- China - Walmart recalls donkey meat after tests showed that it contained DNA of other animals, incl FOX Meat!