- Espionage Conference In Canada discusses Sex, Security, and of course China
- Video footage has emerged of three Australian anti-whaling activists boarding the Japanese whaler Shohnan Maru 2.
- An Apology for not posting news or other stuff! The reason was ....
- Indonesia, Bali - Massive python strangles security guard at luxury hotel
- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- China - Walmart recalls donkey meat after tests showed that it contained DNA of other animals, incl FOX Meat!
Japan; Toilet maker showcases poo-powered motorbike
Billed as the world's first waste-powered vehicle, the three-wheeler has a toilet in place of a regular seat and huge paper roll at the back.
But manufacturer TOTO was quick to point out that the vehicle's driver would not supply the "gas".
"The biogas it uses as fuel is not made from human waste. It's made from livestock waste and sewage," company spokesman Kenji Fujita said.
"We hope to raise awareness among customers about our green campaign through development of environmentally-friendly products such as water-saving showerheads and water-saving toilets."
The unique motorcycle proved a popular oddity with visitors to TOTO's showroom in a Tokyo suburb on Thursday.
"Customers seem very interested in the vehicle, some are taking photos," a showroom official said.
The company - which makes toilets equipped with an array of features including heated seats, water jets with pressure and temperature controls, and ambient background music - has no plans to commercialise the motorcycle.