- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- Chinese Fake Tesla - has a fish tank in the back seat!
- 10 Health Benefits of Green Tea....(100 million+ Japanese can't be wrong!)
- Guess what these Chinese students are lining up for!
- The Dogs Breakfast: Japan - Phone Company SoftBank warns owners of dro...
- Espionage Conference In Canada discusses Sex, Security, and of course China
A Rare Disturbing glimpse of Tibetan grievances - Given with great pleasure by China, (Video)
David Cameron wants his visit to China to focus on improving links and promoting trade but some campaigners say the human rights situation in China's Tibetan areas is getting worse and more than 120 Tibetans have set fire to themselves in the past 2 years in protest at the nature of Chinese rule.
They insist Mr Cameron should raise the issue with Chinese leaders.
Most journalists have been prevented from reporting from Tibetan areas in recent years but our China correspondent Damian Grammaticas has gained rare access for this report.
See Video Here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25188292