- Espionage Conference In Canada discusses Sex, Security, and of course China
- Video footage has emerged of three Australian anti-whaling activists boarding the Japanese whaler Shohnan Maru 2.
- An Apology for not posting news or other stuff! The reason was ....
- Indonesia, Bali - Massive python strangles security guard at luxury hotel
- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- China - Walmart recalls donkey meat after tests showed that it contained DNA of other animals, incl FOX Meat!
Australia - Man sues KFC, claiming chicken burger chipped his tooth
A man is suing fast food retailer KFC, claiming he chipped a tooth when he bit into a chicken burger.
Stuart Kopania is taking legal action in Adelaide Magistrates Court, seeking close to $12,000 in damages for pain and suffering and to cover his medical bills.
He says he bought what was meant to be a boneless chicken fillet burger from a KFC store in Hindley Street in the city in July 2010 and damaged a tooth when he took a bite.
Mr Kopania says KFC was negligent as it failed to ensure its food was free of defects and fit for consumption.
The man says he broke a left molar and will need ongoing dental treatment because a crown has been put on the damaged tooth.
In its defence, KFC argues any pain or suffering would not have been related to the alleged incident.
"If the plaintiff suffered pain or loss of amenity as alleged, which is denied, the defendant says that such pain and loss of amenity is due to factors not related to the incident alleged in these proceedings," it said.
The parties are having settlement talks before a hearing in February.
Source: ABC News