- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- Chinese Fake Tesla - has a fish tank in the back seat!
- 10 Health Benefits of Green Tea....(100 million+ Japanese can't be wrong!)
- Guess what these Chinese students are lining up for!
- The Dogs Breakfast: Japan - Phone Company SoftBank warns owners of dro...
- Espionage Conference In Canada discusses Sex, Security, and of course China
Australia - A place where having a beer with your mates WILL get you arrested and locked up...(+ Protest Video)
Five alleged Rebels bikies charged by police after visiting a pub together are to appear in a Brisbane court.
Steven Michael Smith, Scott Michael Conly, Joshua Shane Carew, Paul Jeffery Lansdowne and Dan Whale were arrested in raids yesterday after gathering at a hotel in Yandina on Queensland's Sunshine Coast last month.
The men, aged between 26 and 56, were charged with being members of a criminal gang meeting together in public.
They were remanded in custody last night and are due to appear in Brisbane's Magistrates' Court this afternoon.
Two of the men are brothers, and their father Mike Smith, who says he is also a Rebels member and was with them at the pub, has not been charged.
Mr Smith says the five do not deserve to face six months in jail simply for having a beer together after work.
"What they've all been charged with - having a beer at the Yandina pub - this is what the people of Queensland want?" he said.
"This is the crime they're trying to stop?"
Police say they swooped on the men yesterday after a public tip-off.
PROTEST VIDEO - "So this is Queensland"