- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- Chinese Fake Tesla - has a fish tank in the back seat!
- 10 Health Benefits of Green Tea....(100 million+ Japanese can't be wrong!)
- Guess what these Chinese students are lining up for!
- Espionage Conference In Canada discusses Sex, Security, and of course China
- The Dogs Breakfast: Japan - Phone Company SoftBank warns owners of dro...
China's Easing of One-child Policy Will Not Stop Forced Abortions, Gendercide
With a flourish, Communist China announced November 15 that it will ease its long-time policy of allowing most couples to have only one child. But critics of China's population control strategy said that the government's brutal practice of forced abortion will continue. China's Xinhua news agency reported that under the policy, implemented in 1980, couples will be able to have a second child if one parent is an only child. Previously both parents had to be only children, while rural couples have been allowed two children if the first-born is a girl.
“China will implement this new policy while adhering to the basic state policy of family planning, according to the decision on major issues concerning comprehensively deepening reforms, which was approved at the Third Plenary Session of the 18th CPC [Communist Party of China] Central Committee held from Nov. 9 to 12 in Beijing,” reported the official state news agency. “The birth policy will be adjusted and improved step by step to promote 'long-term balanced development of the population in China,' it said.”
Read Much More Here: http://thenewamerican.com/world-news/asia/item/16988-china-s-easing-of-one-child-policy-will-not-stop-forced-abortions-gendercide