- Never leave all grease and left over food
- Seal all crevices & openings around drainage water and gas pipes
- Use tight fitting screens on windows and doors
- Leave ends of cucumber in cupboards until they shrivel
- Rub Tea Tree Oil over shelves
- Use a bait of 5% borax in sugar. - KEEP THIS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Borax, one tablespoon of flour and one tablespoon of cocoa powder or ground up Milo. Leave the mixture in bottle tops around problem areas. This mixture will NOT eradicate an infestation, but will control small numbers. Again - KEEP THIS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Finally if you have to spray, only use one containing Pyrethrum
- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- Chinese Fake Tesla - has a fish tank in the back seat!
- 10 Health Benefits of Green Tea....(100 million+ Japanese can't be wrong!)
- Guess what these Chinese students are lining up for!
- The Dogs Breakfast: Japan - Phone Company SoftBank warns owners of dro...
- Espionage Conference In Canada discusses Sex, Security, and of course China
How To Repel Cockroaches WITHOUT Harsh Toxic Chemicals
Labels: Advice and Tips