- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- China - The View From Inside The Brutal Prison System...
- Jetstar Airlines Quick Review - 2 Stars at most!
- The Dogs Breakfast: Japan - Phone Company SoftBank warns owners of dro...
- Japan - New denim hot pants for Men
- Japan protests over New York Times "Bad Taste" IHT Snow White cartoon about nuclear crisis - HOW DUMB AND INSINCERE!
Japan - Mysterious meat-faced man shows up amongst University beauty pageant entrants
Tokyo Geijutsu Daigaku, or Tokyo University of the Arts, is currently holding a contest that combines fashion, art and music. Focusing not just on physical beauty but on the very concept of beauty itself, students from various schools of study must form teams of three in order to compete, combining the talents of a model, a musician and an artist. These teams must then put on an original show, with the overall winner declared Miss Geidai 2013.
The final six teams’ models all look as stylish and pretty as you’d expect for a contest of this kind, with fashionably styled hair, subtle makeup, and all wearing confident and sophisticated expressions in their head-shot photos. That is, of course, all apart from Team D’s representative.
Wearing what appears to be various cuts of pork covered in Saran Wrap and looking something like a cross between Lady Gaga and a creature from Silent Hill, this is Bavarois, Team D’s model representative. It’s also the thing that will no doubt be chasing you down a dark corridor in your nightmares tonight.
We’re fairly certain there’s a regular, human male under that strategically positioned meat, but we’re hesitant to go on the record and say for sure.