- Japan - New denim hot pants for Men
- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- China - The View From Inside The Brutal Prison System...
- Philippines asks neighbors to join case against China
- Thailand - CCTV shows 6 year old girl led away before being raped, murdered
- Samsung's Smart TVs record your living room private conversations
Japan - Top Politician Liberal Democratic Party says screaming tactics used by protesters differ little from an act of terrorism....
Comment: Maybe Ishiba should go and live in China!
AND maybe he has just been caught out showing the "True Colors" of the far right conservative Liberal Democratic Party stance and / or opinions about wanting to control the population...
The Abe administration moved quickly to quash a potential pitfall to a controversial secrecy bill before the Diet, defusing a ruling party executive’s remarks equating loud protests to the legislation with terrorism.
“Demonstrations are (guaranteed under) freedom of speech as long as they are staged within the scope of laws and regulations,” Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga told a meeting of the Upper House special committee on national security on Dec. 2.
Shigeru Ishiba, secretary-general of the Liberal Democratic Party, criticized demonstrations against the state secrets protection bill in his blog on Nov. 29, saying screaming tactics used by protesters differ little from an act of terrorism. Although he defended his comparison in an interview with The Asahi Shimbun on Nov. 30, Ishiba relented the next day.
Read Much More Here:http://ajw.asahi.com/article/behind_news/politics/AJ201312020051