- Japan - New denim hot pants for Men
- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- China - The View From Inside The Brutal Prison System...
- Indonesia, Bali - Massive python strangles security guard at luxury hotel
- Philippines asks neighbors to join case against China
- Thailand - CCTV shows 6 year old girl led away before being raped, murdered
Japans LOVE Industry...(Video)
Japan is a country that is dying—literally. Japan has more people over the age of 65 and the smallest number of people under the age of 15 in the world. It has the fastest negative population growth in the world, and that's because hardly anyone is having babies. In these difficult times, the Japanese are putting marriage and families on the back burner and seeking recreational love and affection as a form of cheap escape with no strings attached.
Ryan Duffy investigates this phenomenon, which led him to Tokyo's cuddle cafes with ear cleaning services for $80.00 and Yakuza-sponsored prostitution rings.