A shocking documentary about the struggle of the people of Jeju Island, S. Korea. Set in the context of the American presence in Korea after World War II, the film reveals horrible atrocities at the hands of the U.S. Military Government of Korea.
- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- Jetstar Airlines Quick Review - 2 Stars at most!
- China - The View From Inside The Brutal Prison System...
- The Dogs Breakfast: Japan - Phone Company SoftBank warns owners of dro...
- 10 Health Benefits of Green Tea....(100 million+ Japanese can't be wrong!)
- Japan - New denim hot pants for Men