- Japan - New denim hot pants for Men
- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- China - The View From Inside The Brutal Prison System...
- Philippines asks neighbors to join case against China
- Thailand - CCTV shows 6 year old girl led away before being raped, murdered
- Samsung's Smart TVs record your living room private conversations
Malaysia is a religious-fascist state, not a moderate one, says ex-minister
Malaysia's image as a so-called “moderate” nation has been dismissed by a former minister, who said it was closer to being a “religious-fascist” state.
Datuk Zaid Ibrahim (pic) said the ongoing religious persecution of PAS deputy president Mohamad Sabu and others before him portends a grave future for religious freedom in Malaysia. Zaid said it was up to Malaysians either to allow this trend to continue or to defend religious freedom.
“We are not only denied political freedom (with the media and the electoral process under government control), but also liberty in matters of personal belief.
“We are already witnessing a new wave of attacks against Shias, which are more often associated with the Middle East and Pakistan.
“The Sunni-Shia warfare has turned the Muslim world upside down with senseless killings and now it has arrived on our shores, thanks to our home minister,” he said, referring to charges against Mohamad Sabu, better known as Mat Sabu, who is accused of being a Shia by the Home Ministry.
Read Full Story Here: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/malaysia-a-religious-fascist-state-not-moderate-says-ex-minister