- Japan - New denim hot pants for Men
- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- China - The View From Inside The Brutal Prison System...
- Philippines asks neighbors to join case against China
- Thailand - CCTV shows 6 year old girl led away before being raped, murdered
- Samsung's Smart TVs record your living room private conversations
North Korea - Kim Jong-un 'drunk' when he ordered executions of uncle's aides
NORTH Korean lunatic leader Kim Jong-un was drunk when he ordered the execution of two aides close to his uncle Jang Song-thaek.
Japanese newspaper Yomiuri Shimbun reported that a source claimed senior officials Ri Ryong-ha and Jang Su-gil were executed because they did not immediately follow an order by Kim to hand over their control of a profitable business to the military, South Korea's JoonAng Daily reports.
The newspaper said when Kim made the order, Ri and Jang responded that they first had to report to director Jang which made the young leader "upset."
When Kim ordered the execution of the two aides, he was "very drunk," the source told the Yomiuri.
After the duo were executed in late November, the leader ordered additional purges of Jang's aides, the newspaper said.
Spies in South Korea who eavesdropped on telephone exchanges then "concluded that the purge of Jang Song-Thaek was inevitable, based on the testimony of people involved with the case."
The Japanese paper said at least eight people from Jang's circle were executed.