- You need a pilots license to use it. The Manual is 50 pages
- It takes a min of 20 mins to reach 190 degrees - Not looking forward to the next power bill!
- Open the door just a few seconds before programmed heat temperature - it drops 50 degrees, even though buggar all heat was lost by opening the door.
- It will not cook food over 210 degrees for more than 5 minutes - Forget about cooking pizza
- Different trays have to be used for oven, grill and microwave use.
- Only small items can be grilled - Tried cooking a small flounder - forget it
- Once the correct temperature is attained, the door must be opened to enable it to start
- The unit constantly smells of burning plastic - Hitachi customer service response was - "If smells like that, the unit would not be working - Duhhh!
Please support this blog by just clicking on the advertisements - There are no obligations...