- Espionage Conference In Canada discusses Sex, Security, and of course China
- Video footage has emerged of three Australian anti-whaling activists boarding the Japanese whaler Shohnan Maru 2.
- An Apology for not posting news or other stuff! The reason was ....
- Indonesia, Bali - Massive python strangles security guard at luxury hotel
- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- China - Walmart recalls donkey meat after tests showed that it contained DNA of other animals, incl FOX Meat!
Sri Lanka's forces accused of massacring aid workers...
A French charity has accused Sri Lanka's security forces of killing 17 of its aid workers in 2006, and demanded an international inquiry.
Action Against Hunger (ACF) said it had been awaiting the outcome of Sri Lanka's own inquiries but they had turned into a "farce".
The workers were found shot dead at their office in the town of Muttur.
A Sri Lankan military spokesman rejected ACF's allegations, suggesting the charity had withheld evidence.
ACF said its workers had been lined up, forced to kneel and each shot in the head.
The killings happened as security forces took control of Muttur, while fighting Tamil Tiger rebels.
Other allegations of war crimes overshadowed a Commonwealth summit held in Sri Lanka this month. Names and photos
Human rights activists have previously accused Sri Lanka's security forces of the killings but ACF said it had held off, awaiting the official version of events.
It then decided to publicly denounce the perpetrators because "relevant domestic mechanisms have been exhausted, witnesses have been silenced and the internal Sri Lankan investigation has become a farce".
According to ACF's report, all of the alleged victims were Tamils. They are listed by name, along with their photographs.
Read More Here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25198856