- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- Chinese Fake Tesla - has a fish tank in the back seat!
- 10 Health Benefits of Green Tea....(100 million+ Japanese can't be wrong!)
- Guess what these Chinese students are lining up for!
- The Dogs Breakfast: Japan - Phone Company SoftBank warns owners of dro...
- Espionage Conference In Canada discusses Sex, Security, and of course China
China - Nine year old boy sets new Rubik's Cube 'record' - Video
A nine-year-old boy from north east China has set a new world record in his age group for solving a Rubik's Cube, according to Chinese state media.
With lightning-quick fingers, Li Dongyi completed the puzzle in just 11.84 seconds at a World Cube Association tournament in Shenyang.
View Video Here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-25578131