- Japan - New denim hot pants for Men
- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- China - The View From Inside The Brutal Prison System...
- Indonesia, Bali - Massive python strangles security guard at luxury hotel
- Philippines asks neighbors to join case against China
- Thailand - CCTV shows 6 year old girl led away before being raped, murdered
China - Nine year old boy sets new Rubik's Cube 'record' - Video
A nine-year-old boy from north east China has set a new world record in his age group for solving a Rubik's Cube, according to Chinese state media.
With lightning-quick fingers, Li Dongyi completed the puzzle in just 11.84 seconds at a World Cube Association tournament in Shenyang.
View Video Here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-25578131