- China - The View From Inside The Brutal Prison System...
- Espionage Conference In Canada discusses Sex, Security, and of course China
- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- Video footage has emerged of three Australian anti-whaling activists boarding the Japanese whaler Shohnan Maru 2.
- The Dogs Breakfast: Japan - Phone Company SoftBank warns owners of dro...
- Japan - New denim hot pants for Men
Japan - Zipper maker and British artist team up to create futuristic headwear (WTF!)
This unique piece of headgear is the Interlocking Headpiece, the latest creation from British designer Ana Rajcevic. The multi-sectioned unit’s components are held together by a series of zippers supplied by YKK.
The award-winning Rajcevic has an educational background in architecture, and her familiarity with structural integrity and non-cloth materials can be seen in her designs, often crafted from metals and plastics, that look like extensions of the skeletal system.
Japanese zipper manufacturer YKK occupies an enviable position. The company’s global market share is estimated at as high as 90 percent, and until technology finally akes good on Back to the Future II’s promise of self-attaching apparel, future demand for the company’s products is likely to remain strong.