- Japan - New denim hot pants for Men
- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- China - The View From Inside The Brutal Prison System...
- Philippines asks neighbors to join case against China
- Thailand - CCTV shows 6 year old girl led away before being raped, murdered
- Samsung's Smart TVs record your living room private conversations
Japanese Vending Machines...Strange AND Real...
Japan is a wonderland of vending machines, and in many ways they’re great. They’re well-maintained, almost always take bills on the first try, and never judge you as pay for a bottle of hard liquor entirely in 10 yen coins.
The most eye-catching was the “hand delivery” vending machine, so we dropped a few coins into it. After waiting a few moments, we got our sandwich, and a surprise to boot.
Another machine selling something called “jumping bread.”
A peek inside revealed an ordinary-looking loaf of bread, but our curiosity at the name was too strong to ignore, so we put our money into the machine, only to have the cover slide open and our bread plopped right out onto the ground.
Thankfully, it was wrapped...