- North Korean infamous Camp 16 gulag; notorious prison camp Inmates population expanding...(Video)
- Chinese Fake Tesla - has a fish tank in the back seat!
- 10 Health Benefits of Green Tea....(100 million+ Japanese can't be wrong!)
- Guess what these Chinese students are lining up for!
- Espionage Conference In Canada discusses Sex, Security, and of course China
- The Dogs Breakfast: Japan - Phone Company SoftBank warns owners of dro...
Japanese Vending Machines...Strange AND Real...
Japan is a wonderland of vending machines, and in many ways they’re great. They’re well-maintained, almost always take bills on the first try, and never judge you as pay for a bottle of hard liquor entirely in 10 yen coins.
The most eye-catching was the “hand delivery” vending machine, so we dropped a few coins into it. After waiting a few moments, we got our sandwich, and a surprise to boot.
Another machine selling something called “jumping bread.”
A peek inside revealed an ordinary-looking loaf of bread, but our curiosity at the name was too strong to ignore, so we put our money into the machine, only to have the cover slide open and our bread plopped right out onto the ground.
Thankfully, it was wrapped...